As Principal of Resultel Technologies, I bring 25 years of software industry experience to you. I started my career in engineering after obtaining my P.Eng. Got an MBA, and moved to the business side. Then became a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), and decided to help companies like yours.
Prior to founding Resultel technologies, I was:
- Vice President, Juran Institute Canada Limited. I marketed and delivered business performance improvement and change management related consulting services, providing consulting and support to some of world's largest and most prestigious organizations.
- And before that, for fifteen years I was Senior Manager, Northern Telecom Canada Limited [now, Nortel Networks]: Managed various functions: customer satisfaction, product introduction, software quality, processes re-engineering, quality motivation, total quality management, manufacturing quality, reliability engineering, and supplier.
I'm also very involved in the high tech communities in Canada, including:
- Founder and Chair-Emeritus: Toronto SPIN (Software Process Improvement Network) Steering Committee
- Board Member: Toronto Chapter of Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS)
- Active Member: Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CAMC) and York Technology Association (YTA).
- Rotarian and Board Member: Rotary Club of Oakville Trafalgar.